Sunday, June 16, 2013

Be Always Learning




 


"A wise man will hear and increase learning, And a man of understanding will attain wise counsel," Proverbs 1:5

"Your hands have made me and fashioned me; Give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments." Psalm 119:73

“The Lord God has given Me The tongue of the learned, That I should know how to speak A word in season to him who is weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear To hear as the learned." Isaiah 50:4

"But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” Matthew 9:13 

"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matthew 11:29

"For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope." Romans 15:4

"The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you." Philipians 4:9

"...though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered." 
Hebrews 5:8




 


No comments:

Post a Comment