Thursday, August 22, 2013

Scripture Lullabies



 You satisfy me more than the richest feast. I will praise you with songs of joy. -Psalm 63:5


For the past few weeks my daughter and I have been listening to Scripture Lullabies in her morning play time. Scripture Lullabies currently has two volumes. We ordered both and I can honestly say these CD's are a blessing!

The music is relaxing, calm and puts the word of God into your heart and spirit! I can hear my daughter humming the music while she is playing, and I catch myself humming the songs or singing them in my head. I love these CD's as they set a peaceful tone in our home for the day. They remind us of God's love for us and that He is always at work in our lives. He is a God of peace!

Right now you can order them at: http://www.scripture-lullabies.com/

You can save 15% with code: SLPROMO13


Here is a video of one of their songs "Be Still and Know"-


No comments:

Post a Comment