Thursday, July 11, 2013

Not Just A Hobby

 


"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: “Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.” ...  Proverbs 31:25-30



http://media-cache-ak1.pinimg.com/192x/02/de/38/02de38b4a4a5809521a0af3306c71665.jpg 


"As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you; you shall be comforted in Jerusalem." Isaiah 66:13


 

 "I am reminded of your sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now, I am sure, dwells in you as well."  2 Timothy 1:5








 "For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." Psalm 139:13-16



 


"And he went down with them and came to Nazareth and was submissive to them. And his mother treasured up all these things in her heart." Luke 2:51













No comments:

Post a Comment